Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger
Monday, May 22, 2006
Welcome!!!


Welcome to the "Hey Big Guy" blog. Basically this is going to be the online blog following the journey/progress of setting up a tribute website. The show that's being honored is Ox Tales. A kid's TV show from the late '80s.

I have great memories of Ox Tales. During the six weeks holidays in the early '90s my best friend Simon, my brother, sister and I would watch Ox Tales during the children's TV block that we so used to look forward to every summer. It was so different compared to everything else at the time. Animation with an edge!

So I was quite disappointed to discover that no be-all-and-end-all tribute site existed on the WWW. There are a couple of tidbits around but nothing of any substance. And most of them aren't even in english. So as my brother and I always say: If you can't find one, create it yourself. So here we are today.

Plan of action #1: Track down official Ox Tales episodes on commercial VHS...

Posted by MarkOut @ 12:20 PM

( 0 comments )

Comments:

Post a Comment