Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
First Episode on YouTube



In a Google search for Ox Tales I came across the first episode of Ox Tales on YouTube. As you can probably guess you could have knocked me down with a feather. I was able to watch Ox Tales again after forteen years of not being able too!

Much kudos go to YouTube member Jackster3000. Nice work. Do you have anymore?

I've written the first episode synopsis and grabbed 205 screen caps from it. Not bad huh? Hopefully there will be many more to come.

I've also managed to download the opening and closing titles of Ox Jales, the Italian version (I think) of Ox Tales. Worth tracking down. MUSH PUSH! MUSH PUSH!

Also came across a three panel Ox Tales comis strip. Funny, if not a little bit too adult. I'll be uploading this later.

Posted by MarkOut @ 1:02 PM

( 1 comments )

Comments:

Can you please send me all the English episodes of Ox Tales you have? There are some on YouTube but the first episode is currently unavailable and so are several others.

# posted by Blogger Kristo-Ham @ 8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment