Wednesday, May 24, 2006
First Two Videos Ordered...



Finally ordered my first two Ox Tales videos today. Bought both of them through sellers on Amazon.

The first is Funny Farm Madness. From information that I have gathered on the internet it was first distributed on October 17th, 1990 and contains one hour of footage. I paid $1.99 for the tape and $2.49 for the shipping.

The second is "Ollie, Ollie Oxen". It was first distributed on November 13th, 1991 and contains 75 minutes of footage. I paid $5.49 for the tape and $2.49 for the shipping.

I've already received an email telling me that Funny Farm Madness has shipped. My hat goes off to you Bargain Benny! I also got an email from Video Group Distributors, who are sending "Ollie, Ollie Oxen", telling me that my order was being processed. It could take a little while longer to receive that one but I should have Funny Farm Madness to keep me occupied in the mean time!

Posted by MarkOut @ 7:53 PM

( 0 comments )

Comments:

Post a Comment