Saturday, June 10, 2006
Big Things Are Happening


Well it's been a week of ups and downs for this blog, what with the German book debacle. But I've a few things under my hat that are going to add a lot to my research into this early ninties classic.

First off, as you can see above, I have purchased "Porker Problems". It's the forth and final volume of Just For Kids video collection. Basically these will be the last English spoken episodes I'll be able to lay my hands on. But I have something in the works...

I'm currently working on a trade with a fellow internet cartoon collector for the entire series of Ox Tales in a foreign language. What is the use in owning the episodes in a foreign language? Well this is how I'm going to get screen captures for the remaining episodes. And because a lot of the humour is so visual I should be able to get a basic jist for each story.

And finally, it looks like I'll finally be able to purchase that illusive German comic book I was denied. Not only that, but the person is also offering another volume of it.

I hope writing all of this hasn't jinxed me in anyway. It really looks like all of this will come to fruition.

On a final note, I still have yet to receive volume one of the Ox Tales that I ordered last Sunday. If it doesn't arrive with Monday's mail, they can expect an email from me!

Posted by MarkOut @ 7:29 PM

( 0 comments )

Comments:

Post a Comment